Adrienne Walker will be presenting on "Business Panel: Chapter 11 Plan Confirmation Issues" at MCLE's 14th Annual New England Bankruptcy Law Conference 2012. The session will provide perspectives of the debtor, creditors committee, secured lender, and other parties, and the bankruptcy judge involved in contested plans. In addition it will focus on core plan confirmation issues such as classification, valuation, voting limitations under subordination agreements, and cram-down arguments. The panelists will also discuss recent confirmation decisions in Massachusetts including SW Boston Hotel Venture, LLC and Chicago Investments, LLC.
• Jeffrey D. Sternklar, Esq., Panel Chair, Duane Morris LLP, Boston
• Hon. Melvin S. Hoffman, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Worcester
• Dennis L. Jenkins, Esq. Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr, LLP, Boston
• Steven B. Levine, Esq., Brown Rudnick LLP, Boston
• Adrienne K. Walker, Esq., Mintz Levin Cohn Ferris Glovsky & Popeo, PC, Boston
- MCLE's 14th Annual New England Bankruptcy Law Conference 2012