Mark Riedy will be speaking in the panel session, “Strategies for Effectively Arranging the Available Financing Mechanisms to Bankroll a Well-Funded Commercialization Effort,” at the National Advanced Biofuels Conference and Expo in Houston, TX. Mark's presentation topic is, "Financing Advanced Biofuels and Renewable Chemical Companies and Projects."
The journey to commercialization is a capital intensive exercise. Building a financial package requires an extensive knowledge of the available options, the ability to drive risk out of a project or at the very least insure a project against that risk and finally, creativity. This panel features industry experts with the ability to deliver all of these and the completed deals to prove it. Presentations will examine bond financing, technology insurance, loan guarantees as well as discussions about knowing when each are warranted and appropriate.
- Tim Hughes - Director of Biofuels, Kentucky Energy and Environment Cabinet
- Mark Riedy - Member, Mintz Levin
- Chris Groobey - Partner, Wilson, Sonsini, Goodrich & Rosati
- Emeka Nwankwo - President, Vertical Optimization LLC
- Rakesh Radhakrishnan - Director, Advisory Services Commodities & Energy, Thomson Reuters