Adam Gale will speak in the panel session, "Dodd Frank and Information Governance - How To Get Your Organization Ready," at The 2012 NLJ Regulatory Summit
This panel will highlight the information governance related regulations of the Dodd Frank act. Learn the implications of those components, the technology and process requirements as well as regulatory implications. Learn about methodologies you can use in your organization to bring about better Information Governance practices required for compliance.
- Galina Datskovsky - SVP, Information Governance, Autonomy, an HP Company
- Adam Gale - Partner, Mintz Levin
- David W. Smythe - Director, Business Information Services, Credit Suisse AG
- Conrad G. Bahlke - Partner, Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Claude G. Szyfer - Partner, Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP