You are using an unlicensed and unsupported version of DotNetNuke Enterprise Edition. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to obtain a valid license.
Healthcare Transactions and Compliance with State and Federal Laws and Regulations
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EST
- Healthcare Transactions and Compliance with State and Federal Laws and Regulations
(Theresa C. Carnegie, Speaker )
Theresa Carnegie will speak in the Strafford Publications webinar titled, "Healthcare Transactions and Compliance with State and Federal Laws and Regulations."
This CLE webinar will provide guidance to counsel for healthcare providers for structuring legal compliance in healthcare transactions, overcoming federal and state regulatory challenges, determining fair market value (FMV), and conducting due diligence.
The speakers will review these key questions:
- What compliance-related risks typically arise in healthcare transactions?
- What key procedures should be implemented to anticipate complex government regulation when structuring the healthcare transaction?
- What steps can counsel take to avoid common FMV pitfalls?
- Theresa Carnegie - Member, Mintz Levin
- Curtis H. Bernstein - Director, Altegra Health