Dianne Bourque and Kimberly Gold will present, "8 Weeks Until the HIPAA Omnibus Rule Compliance Date – How to Make the Most of your Time."
Covered entities and business associates have until September 23, 2013 to comply with important, new requirements under the HIPAA Omnibus Rule. To avoid penalties for noncompliance, organizations will need to update policies, procedures, forms and practices.
This webinar will outline steps to assist in that effort, including:
- What to do if you currently have a comprehensive, effective program
- What to do if your compliance program consists of a dusty binder of policies and procedures
- Approaches (and deadlines) for updating business associate agreements
- What we expect from the Office for Civil Rights in the near future
- Dianne Bourque, Member, Health Law Practice
- Kimberly Gold, Associate, Health Law Practice
To view a recording of the webinar: