Audrey Louison will moderate the session, "Offtakers’ Perspectives on Acquiring Energy from Waste-to-Energy," at the 4th Annual Waste to Energy Development & Finance Summit.
As utilities’ perspectives on waste to energy continue to evolve, this session will share the latest perspectives on their options, share their current waste to energy plans, and discuss what they are looking forfrom the waste to energy projects as well as answer the following questions.
- How does waste to energy stack up against other renewable energy projects?
- What parameters do waste to energy projects need to meet to becost-efficient options to meet utilities’ renewable energy goals?
- What project characteristics work well for them?
- What is their view on the state of waste-to-energy technology?
- What PPA terms and conditions are they willing to consider?
Audrey Louison, Member, Mintz Levin
Barbara Doble, Manager, Renewable Energy Procurement, NV Energy
Christopher D. Maloney, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Alliance Federated Energy
Brad Mantz, Energy Contracts Originator, SDG&E Electric and Fuel Procurement
Jude Mariea, Manager Renewable Energy and Producer Services, Atmos Energy Power Systems, Inc.
Offtakers’ Perspectives on Acquiring Energy from Waste-to-Energy