Mintz Levin will be hosting a joint Environmental Business Council and Northeast Energy Commerce Association seminar on the recently passed Massachusetts legislation which expanded incentives to produce electricity through the development and financing of wind, hydro, solar and anaerobic digestion projects. Speakers will cover how the current incentives changed and expanded, which projects will qualify, the qualification process, and what these projects mean for future renewable power market prices.
David O'Connor, Senior Vice President for Energy and Clean Technology, ML Strategies
• Senator Benjamin Downing, Co-Chair, Joint Committee on Telecommunications, Utilities and Energy
• Representative John Keenan, Co-Chair, Joint Committee on Telecommunications, Utilities and Energy
• Carol Grant, Senior Vice President, External Affairs, First Wind
• James G. Daly, Vice President, Energy Supply, Northeast Utilities
• Russell W. Landon, Head of Clean Technology, KeyBanc Capital Markets
• Peter Rothstein, President, New England Clean Energy Council
• Dan Berwick, Director of Policy and Business Development, Borrego Solar Systems
• Tim Roughan, Director of Distributed Resources, National Grid
• Stephen Conant, Senior Vice President, Regulatory Affairs, Anbaric Transmission, Inc.
• Wayne Davis, Vice President, Incentives & Regulatory Affairs, Harvest Power, Inc.
• Matthew Wolfe, Principal, Madera Energy, Inc.
EBC/NECA Energy Program: New Opportunities for Renewable Energy Projects