Mark Riedy will speak on a panel entitled, "Emerging Renewable Energy Finance Models," at the Council of Development Finance Agencies (CDFA) 2012 National Development Finance Summit in Washington, D.C.
Renewable energy remains one of the fastest growing areas of development finance. For the past several years, CDFA has been supporting the concept of using conventional financing tools, such as bonds and targeted tools, to achieve renewable energy goals. During this informative session, a panel of renewable energy finance professionals will discuss how tested and existing financing methods are emerging to achieve renewable energy project success.
- Les Krone, Managing Director, Stern Brothers & Co.
- Mark Riedy, Partner, Mintz Levin
- Bryan Garcia, President, Clean Energy Finance and Investment Authority
- John Kinney, President & CEO, Clean Fund
- Stephen Pearlman, Founding Partner, Inglesino, Pearlman, Wyciskala & Taylor, LLC