The challenges facing the life sciences industry are increasing — long product development timelines, increased regulatory hurdles, pricing pressure, industry consolidation, access to capital…the list goes on. To build value and sustain the life of your enterprise, you need life sciences counsel with the industry knowledge and legal experience to help you execute sound business strategies, minimize risks, and take advantage of opportunities.
Since the birth of the life sciences industry in the 1970s, we have provided companies with the experience, resources, and insights to help them meet their goals. Today, we work with clients globally, including companies of every size — from start-ups with little more than an idea to large public companies with products on the market, venture capital firms and investment banks, and research organizations and institutions.
- 30+ years in the life sciences industry
- One of the largest intellectual property and corporate practices in the United States specializing in the Life Sciences industry
- Specialize in IPOs for companies developing ground-breaking technologies, including the first biotech IPO
- Ranked for Biotechnology Law nationally in U.S. News and World Report and Best Lawyers
- Industry practitioners consistently ranked in Life Sciences by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business
- Recommended by The Legal 500 United States for Healthcare: Life Sciences (2013)
- Ranked as Law Firm of the Year (Biotechnology) – North America in M&A Today Global Awards (2014)
Areas of Focus
Compliance and regulation
- Compliance planning
- FDA regulatory
- Health care fraud and abuse