The challenges facing the life sciences industry are increasing — long product development timelines, increased regulatory hurdles, pricing pressure, industry consolidation, access to capital…the list goes on. To build value and sustain the life of your enterprise, you need life sciences counsel with the industry knowledge and legal experience to help you execute sound business strategies, minimize risks, and take advantage of opportunities.
Since the birth of the life sciences industry in the 1970s, we have provided companies with the experience, resources, and insights to help them meet their goals. Today, we work with clients globally, including companies of every size — from start-ups with little more than an idea to large public companies with products on the market, venture capital firms and investment banks, and research organizations and institutions.
- 40+ years in the life sciences industry
- Integrated intellectual property, licensing, and corporate practice
- Specialize in IPOs for companies developing ground-breaking technologies
- Strength in the specialized area of Form 10/reverse merger IPOs
- National Tier 1 ranking for Biotechnology Law – US News & World Report and Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" (2014)
- Ranked as "Law Firm of the Year (Biotechnology) – North America" by M&A Today Global Awards (2014)
- "Licensing and Collaborations Firm of the Year" by LMG Life Sciences (2013)
- "Law Firm of the Year (Biotechnology) – North America" by Global 100
Areas of Focus
Compliance and regulation
- Compliance planning
- FDA regulatory
- Health care fraud and abuse