Mergers and acquisitions can be fraught with complications, especially in an increasingly complex business and regulatory environment. We know that a successful outcome requires a delicate balance among the legal, business, and operational interests of a company.
We employ a team approach to your merger or acquisition to provide practiced and practical advice throughout every step of the transaction — from the initial structuring and negotiation to implementation and even post-closing. We can call upon the diverse backgrounds of lawyers in our Corporate & Securities; Antitrust; Employment, Labor & Benefits; Environmental Law; Intellectual Property; Real Estate; Tax; and other practices to help you complete a successful transaction.
Our substantial experience in industries from life sciences and technology to health care and telecommunications enables us to assist you in navigating the myriad of regulatory issues that may arise.
- Over 165 completed mergers and acquisitions since 2010, with an aggregate deal value of over $17 billion
- Interdisciplinary team handles key issues from due diligence through closing
- Focus on the middle market
- Focus on emerging and regulated industries:
- Represent entrepreneurs, publicly traded companies, financial advisors, private equity and venture capital funds, independent committees, executives, and lenders
- Diverse portfolio of completed transactions
- Recommended by The Legal 500 United States for Mergers, Acquisitions and Buyouts - M&A: Middle-Market (sub-$500m) (2013)
Areas of Focus
- Asset sales
- Cash tender offers
- Cross-border and international transactions
- Exchange offers
- Going private transactions
- Hostile transactions
- Leveraged buyouts
- Management buyouts
- Proxy contests
- Stock sales