Knowing how to work successfully with the government can be critical to your organization’s success. Our Government Law & Contracts Practice brings together attorneys with direct public sector experience and attorneys with decades of experience in government contract and grant matters to provide your business with the strategic counsel it needs. We can help your business successfully compete for new public sector business as well as guide you through state, federal, or local systems to effectively move your agenda forward.
We regularly counsel clients in the public and private sectors, including regional, national, and international businesses, providing them with the understanding of how governments work and how to best take advantage of government funding opportunities. We can help you address any concerns your organization may have, including federal and state procurement, compliance issues, government investigations, and campaign finance and lobbying laws.
- Attorneys with 20+ years’ experience in procurement law
- Attorneys with direct public sector experience
- Long-standing relationships in federal agencies
- State and federal government funding and procurement
- Local, state, and federal government matters
- Government relations and lobbying services through our consulting affiliate, ML Strategies, LLC