As your business becomes increasingly global, you need counsel who understand your legal and business issues and the challenges facing those doing business in the international marketplace. Clients, based in the United States and around the globe, regularly turn to Mintz Levin to handle matters of an international flavor.
We have successfully represented international clients for decades, helping them achieve their business objectives and conduct transactions spanning the globe. Our attorneys are well-versed in the nuances of doing business outside of the United States and representing overseas companies doing business in North America. Similarly, we are experienced in explaining the expectations and requirements of US investors to overseas clients and counsel, and we know how to develop solutions for the sometimes conflicting regulatory issues and customs.
No matter the locale, we can efficiently and effectively manage your transaction.
- 450+ attorneys worldwide
- 8 offices in the US and UK, liaison office in Israel
- Government relations consulting through our affiliate, ML Strategies, LLC
- Advising clients outside the US
- Navigate issues relating to foreign ownership laws, immigration, and taxation
- Protect intellectual property in the US, including litigation to defend our clients’ interests
- Advising US clients
Areas of Focus