- Serve as counsel to a US subsidiary of a prominent Italian developer on multiple solar and wind projects, including the largest privately owned solar PV project to be located on a closed landfill in the US.
- Serve as sponsor counsel to the largest solar PV project in New Jersey.
- Served as borrower counsel on a $67 million back-leverage refinancing and tax equity buy-out for a solar PV project portfolio spanning over 35 sites across three states.
- Served as sponsor counsel on the acquisition and financing of over 55 MW of distributed-scale solar PV projects across five states.
- Serve as lender counsel with respect to a proposed 400 MW offshore wind project to be located off the coast of Massachusetts.
- Negotiated the EPC agreement for the Wind Technology Testing Center, North America’s largest wind blade test facility, as well as multiple testing services contracts with nearly all leading wind blade manufacturers.
- Served as project counsel on the development of a 5MW combined anaerobic digestion waste-to-electricity and biogas facility.
- Served as borrower and sponsor’s counsel for the debt and tax equity financing of a 15 MW geothermal project.
- Serve as corporate and project counsel to a growth-phase water technology company, including corporate restructuring for domestic and international commercial deployment.
Mintz partnered with private equity firm Spring Lane Capital to develop a novel project financing model. Mintz also provided legal guidance on Spring Lane’s first investments, including a vehicle to finance the equity portion of waste gasification project deals.