Date: January 24, 2018
Mintz Levin's Dianne Bourque, Bethany Hills, and Benjamin Zegarelli will speak during the first part of a two-part webinar series titled, "Conducting Multi-Jurisdictional Trials: Understanding Changes in the US an EU."
In this two-part series, the above Mintz levin attorneys will cover the following topics:
- Common Rule revisions proposed by HHS
- 21st Century Cures Act implementation updates
- How the FDA and NIH plan to move forward with funding opportunities and regulatory changes and their progress to date
- Where we are still expecting new regulations, policy, and guidance
- Informed consent in the United States
The second part of the series will be conducted by Portolano Cavallo attorneys on February 7th.