Mintz Levin’s Health Care Enforcement Defense Practice members Hope Foster and Bridget Rohde will be hosting a webinar tomorrow, Wednesday February 26, 2014 at 12:00 pm EST, which will discuss important lessons to be learned from recent enforcement efforts and steps public companies can take to reduce the risk of becoming a target of government enforcement. Our speakers will address:
- Why are public pharmaceutical and medical device companies still in the hot seat?
- How is the government treating public companies versus individuals in its efforts to combat fraud and abuse?
- What techniques are being used to prosecute individual officers and key employees?
- What proactive steps can public companies take to avoid fraud and abuse, especially in these areas of government focus?
- What should public companies be communicating to shareholders and investors regarding their compliance programs?
Register for the webinar here.