On Wednesday, October 29th, Doug Hauer, Member in our Boston office, will participate in a panel briefing for Israeli technology entrepreneurs & executives seeking to relocate employees to the U.S. Yael Biran, Managing Director, Mintz Levin Israel Business, will moderate the panel.
Topics covered will include:
- Developments in visa processing at the U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv
- Solutions for overcoming B-1 visa challenges at U.S. consular posts in Israel
- Understanding and navigating special administrative processing
- Immigration risks in planning executive leadership teams for a U.S. office
- Strategies for extending ‘New Office’ L-1 petitions for executives and managers, and specialized knowledge experts
- Managing immigration related U.S. government ‘site visits’
- The VC perspective on immigration and visa issues
Who Should Attend?
CEOs, CFOs, entrepreneurs, and investors in technology companies looking to relocate employees into the U.S.
Herzog Fox & Neeman
Conference Center, 1st Floor
4 Weizmann Street
To register, click here.