Update - NEW BOSTON EVENT DATE: Due to safety concerns surrounding the recent snow storm, Mintz Levin rescheduled the Boston Immigration Seminar to Thursday, March 2. To register, please click here or see below. We hope you can join us!
On February 9th (Boston) and February 16th (New York), our very own Kevin McNamara, Susan Cohen, and Bill Coffman will lead a live seminar designed for in-house counsel, immigration specialists, HR professionals, talent managers, and other internal stakeholders to review changes affecting the hiring and continued employment of foreign nationals. Topics will include:
- Worksite visit preparation
- Record-keeping requirements
- The new Form I-9 and the importance of E-Verify compliance
- How to prepare for increased scrutiny at a US port of entry
- New high-skilled worker regulations
- Strategies and alternatives for H-1B visa cap and prospects for FY 2018
Don’t miss this important event. For additional details and registration, please contact Cassie Bent at [email protected]!