National Cybersecurity Awareness Month is three short weeks away -- what will your company be doing to raise awareness?
It's critically important that cyber-awareness reach to the uppermost levels of your organization -- read: the boardroom. Mintz Levin is starting off a little in advance of National Cybersecurity Awareness Month with a program tailored to the Board and cyber-risk. Join us on September 26 in Boston for a live panel discussion and cocktails and networking.
- What every director needs to understand about this enterprise risk
- Where you, as a director, and your board may be exposed
- Surprising gaps in your D&O insurance
- Recent trends in claims and lawsuits
- Cynthia Larose, CIPP, Chair, Privacy & Security Practice, Mintz Levin
- Heidi Lawson, Member, Risk Management & Executive Protection Practice, Mintz Levin
- Peter Foster, Executive Vice President, Willis FINEX North America
- Jason Straight, CIPP, Managing Director, Kroll Advisory Solutions