Rick Mikels will moderate the advanced education session, "Exploring Troubled Business Situations – The CTP Perspective," at The 24th Annual Conference of the Turnaround Management Association. Four CTPs will present a troubled business situation, each offering unique solutions to potential issues raised by the case. As moderator, Rick Mikels will help the panel tackle many legal aspects of an engagement that take place out of court. The presenters, representing firms of varying sizes and geographic regions, will also discuss communicating effectively and the interpersonal relationships one must build during an engagement. Other topics may include cash flow, employment, vendors, creditors, receivership, and bankruptcy.
- Richard Mikels - Member, Mintz Levin
- Michael C. Buenzow, CTP - Senior Managing Director, FTI Consulting
- Russell K. Burbank, CTP - Partner, Consulting Group, Burr Pilger & Mayer LLP
- John A. Dischner, CTP - Managing Director, AlixPartners
- John T. Young, Jr., CTP - Senior Managing Director, Conway MacKenzie