Stephen Weiner will moderate the panel, "How Can Life Sciences Companies Help Providers Meet the Health Care Reform Challenges?" at the New England Israel Business Council’s Life Sciences Summit.
- Stephen Weiner - Partner and Chair of the Health Law Practice, Mintz Levin
- James Roosevelt Jr. - President and Chief Executive Officer, Tufts Health Plan
- Kevin Tabb, M.D., - President and Chief Executive Officer, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Andrei Soran - Chief Executive Officer, MetroWest Medical Center
- Gregory Sorensen, M.D. - Chief Executive Officer, Siemens Healthcare
The 2012 Life Sciences Summit is the premier event in New England for Israeli and New England organizations, bringing together members of the life science industry, providers, academics, researchers, investors and government, to discuss some of the most important challenges affecting healthcare delivery in the 21st century, and to meet some of most promising Israeli pharma, biotech and device companies offering innovative technologies that address such challenges. Mintz Levin is a sponsor of the summit.