This session will provide a roadmap of current and anticipated regulatory change which will impact funds and real estate investments, while showing how strategy needs to adapt as a result. It will provide an overview of the key regulations, the impact regulations have had on fund strategy & real estate investment over the past year. Discussions will also include anticipated regulatory change, the likely implications for this market sector and the steps funds need to now be taking to adapt strategy accordingly.
- David W. Watson - Chair, Private Investment Funds Practice, Goodwin Procter LLP
- Addison D. Braendel - Principal, Baker & McKenzie LLP
Josh McCabe - Senior Manager, Cohreznick LLP
- Todd Hankin - Partner, Eisneramper LLP
- Adam Gale - Member, Co-chair of the Investment Funds Practice, Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C.
- Marc Wolf - Principal, Rothstein Kass
Event Details & Registration