Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Registration and Breakfast: 8:30 - 9:00 am
Program: 9:00 - 11:00 am
Immigration Strategies 2007: Is Your Company Prepared?
Please join us for a discussion concerning topics relevant to your business, including:
- Overview of issues that U.S. businesses will face during increased enforcement and visa shortages
- Immigration consequences of a business restructuring/mergers/acquisitions
- Strategies to find employment authorization for foreign nationals during the H-1B Gap
- I-9 Issues and Answers: avoiding government raids, penalties, and publicity
- Proposed changes in the immigration laws and your company: be prepared
Susan J. Cohen, Member, Mintz Levin Immigration Practice
Jeffrey W. Goldman, Member, Mintz Levin Immigration Practice
Daniel Maranci, Associate, Mintz Levin Immigration Practice
Mintz Levin Conference Center - 38A
One Financial Center
Boston, Massachusetts 02111
CLE credit will be awarded after completion of this course
by the State Bar of Massachusetts.
Please include "Immigration Boston" in the subject line.
For more information please contact Kellie Ellermann at 617.348.4826
We hope you can join us.