About the Event
Life as a director feels more like trench warfare and less like corporate governance with each passing year. With continued growing shareholder activism and a host of new requirements to contend with, 2017 will be no exception. At the NACD New England Chapter's January 2017 Breakfast Event, four panelists widely recognized for their expertise provided the perspective of the shareholder, the law, the accounting profession and overall corporate governance. The mission: to discuss what directors need to know in preparation for the year-end / proxy season.
Tuesday, January 10, 2017 - 7:30 AM ET
- Pamela Greene - Member, Mintz Levin
- Maureen Wolff - CEO, Sharon Merrill
- Bryan McCorry - Partner - Audit - Technology and Life Sciences, KPMG
- Dan Konigsburg, Moderator - Managing Director, Deloitte and Touche Tohmatsu Limited
- Walt Pressey, Program Leader - Vice Chair & President (Ret), Boston Private Financial Holdings