Mintz Levin's Alec Zadek is moderating a Boston Bar Association panel titled "No Buyers, No Business. Combatting Human Trafficking by Targeting the Demand" on January 23, 2017 at 12:30pm.
At this program, you'll learn:
- The role of demand reduction in combatting commercial sexual exploitation.
- The scope of the issue of commercial exploitation in Boston.
- Local efforts deployed by CEASE Boston to combat demand.
- The role prosecutorial innovation can play in support of efforts to increase the consequential penalties for the purchase of illegal commercial sex by buyers.
- Dhakir Warren, Demand Abolition
- Donna Gavin, Boston Police Department