2017 Employee Benefits Legal Update
7:30 am - 9:00 am PST
Join us for a 2017 legal benefits update to explore:
- New deadlines for ACA reporting in March 2017
- The Individual Mandate Penalty and the state of exchanges and marketplaces
- Medicaid expansion: what does it mean for employers?
- How new ACA and OSHA retaliation protections will affect employer/employee relations
- Play or Pay Mandate: changes to full-time employee determinations and the employer/ACA shared responsibility
- Other ACA exposures: wellness programs, non-discrimination rules, labor laws and wage and hour as they relate to ACA
HUB has partnered with Mintz Levin to co-host and discuss:
- New FLSA overtime rules temporary injunction - what does it mean?
- New wage and hour requirements
- New FEHA regulations on sexual harassment
- Mitch Danzig, Member, Mintz Levin
- Liliana Salazar, Chief Compliance Officer - West Region, HUB International