Please join J.P. Morgan, Mintz Levin, and Andersen Tax for a discussion on the major compensation and wealth planning considerations individuals and companies face before and after a liquidity event.
Topics will include:
- Applications of Section 1202 (Qualified Small Business Stock)
- New federal tax legislation and its effect on the treatment of Non-Qualified Stock Options and Incentive Stock Options
- Monetization strategies using 10b5-1 trading plans
- State income tax planning
- Estate and gift tax planning