Audrey Louison will moderate the session, "Commercial and Industrial Waste Generators’ Perspectives on Waste to Energy Projects," at the 4th Annual Waste to Energy Development & Finance Summit. Commercial and industrial waste generators are beginning to explore waste to energy projects as a potential solution to managing their waste streams. This panel will share the latest perspectives on the potential of waste to energy as well as answer the following questions.
- How does waste to energy fit into waste generators’ waste
- What options are they considering?
- What are they looking for from the waste to energy industry?
- What parameters do waste to energy projects need, to be costefficient
and to meet their goals?
- What project characteristics work well for them?
- What is their view on the state of waste-to-energy technology?
- What contracting terms and conditions are they willing to consider?
Audrey Louison, Member, Mintz Levin
Doug Asbe, Independent Consultant to the Pulp and Paper Industry, Kimberly Clark
Steve Bell, President & CEO, Waste2Feul, Inc.
Ron Miller, Director, Facilities Engineering, General Mills, Inc.
Ben Rankin, Chief Operating Officer, Evergreen Recycling
4th Annual Waste to Energy Development & Finance Summit