Adrienne Walker will speak on the panel, "Municipalities in Distress," at the SMITH's High Yield Municipal Bond Conference in Greenwich, CT.
SMITH's High-Yield Municipal Bond Conference explores the challenges and opportunities facing municipal issuers and their debt buyers. The program will challenge market participants with a discussion on the numerous sectors in the municipal market that present opportunities for investors with an appetite for risk.
- Jon Barasch, Director - Municipal Evaluation Quality Assurance, Interactive Data
- Adrienne Walker, Of COunsel, Mintz Levin
- Iain Briggs, Managing Director, FTI Consulting
- Dana Fusaris, CFA, Managing Director, Fundamental Advisors
- Jon Schotz, Partner &Chief Investment Officer, Saybrook Capital LLC
Municipalities in Distress