- Won a complete dismissal of three charges filed at the NLRB by employees of a home security company who were suspended for creating a workplace disruption in the middle of the employer’s office. The dismissal was appealed and then affirmed.
- Won a dismissal of a charge filed at the NLRB by an employee of a telecommunications service provider who was terminated in a restructuring.
- Represented a major energy company in a sex and age discrimination suit by a former employee which ultimately settled on favorable terms after the company filed a motion to dismiss.
- Represented a printing company in a discrimination suit filed by a former employee which resulted in a full dismissal of the claims against the company.
- Represented private equity firm in multi-day arbitration against former employees involving claims of breach of fiduciary duties, breach of contract, fraud, and other alleged wrongful conduct.
- Counseled technology company on reduction in force in connection with consolidation of manufacturing operations, including WARN issues and responding to Department of Labor inquiries.
- Represented technology company in #MeToo investigation.
- Counseled real estate development company on onboarding procedures, employee handbook and company policies.
- Counseled biopharmaceutical company on all aspects of employment law compliance in connection with the company’s expansion of its workforce.
- Represented reinsurance company in defense of employee raiding allegations.
Mintz represented GardaWorld (Aegis Defense Services) when an EMT sued for defamation, claiming a report falsely accused him of misconduct and caused him to lose his State Department clearance. The court granted a motion to strike the evidence.