Caroline’s practice focuses on the financing, development, acquisition, and disposition of a wide variety of commercial real estate properties including hotels, office buildings, warehouses and multifamily properties. Caroline represents private and public real estate companies in the acquisition, disposition and development of such properties. Caroline also represents lenders and borrowers in the origination of mortgage loans, including construction loans, secured by a variety of property classes across the United States.
Prior to joining Mintz, Caroline was a real estate associate based in the New York office of a large international law firm.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (JD, cum laude)
- Barnard College (BA, cum laude)
- Represented REIT in connection with $845,000,000 acquisition of an office tower in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Represented REIT in connection with $288,000,000 acquisition of an office building in Bellevue, Washington via an acquisition of a percentage interest in the property owner entity.
- Represented REIT and private real estate developer in connection with $110,000,000 acquisition and $79,400,000 financing of an office building in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Represented real estate developer in connection with a new markets tax credit unwind and related $26,000,000 sale of an R&D building in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Represented REIT in connection with $18,700,000 acquisition of a mixed-use property in Denver, Colorado, and related joint venture with real estate developer.