- Working with David Barmak, obtained unanimous panel decision at the Fourth Circuit affirming summary judgment in favor of "fast casual" restaurant chain.
- Represented a national, publicly traded clinical laboratory company, in defense of a federal court lawsuit filed by an ex-employee who alleged interference and retaliation in violation of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and wrongful discharge.
- Corporate legal department experience as an employment law secondee to a large national employer in the health care industry.
- Along with David Barmak, successfully arbitrated claims involving unfair competition and breach of employment contract under state law.
- Successful mitigation of employment claims against a large multinational hospitality company through mediation.
Mintz represented Cava when a former employee claimed she was fired for reporting sexual harassment of other employees. The firm argued the woman was terminated not for filing the report, but because the client believed she had falsified it.