Merger & Acquisition Transactions
- Represented OvaScience in its merger with Millendo Therapeutics, Inc.
- Represented Albireo Pharma, Inc. in its merger with Biodel Inc.
- Represented ChyronHego Corporation in its $120 million acquisition by Vector Capital Partners
- Represented Chyron Corporation in its acquisition of Hego Aktiebolag
- Represented Caliper Life Sciences, Inc. in its $600 million acquisition by PerkinElmer Corporation
- Represented Coley Pharmaceutical Group, Inc. in its $164 million acquisition by Pfizer Inc.
- Represented Targacept, Inc. in its merger with Catalyst Biosciences, Inc.
- Represented RegenMedTX, LLC in its acquisition by a private equity firm
- Represented EPIRUS Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. in its acquisition of Bioceros Holding B.V.
- Represented Bank of America – Merrill Lynch in a $138 million follow-on offering by Puma Biotechnology, Inc.
- Represented OvaScience, Inc. in a $50 million follow-on offering
- Represented OXiGENE, Inc. in multiple follow-on offerings
- Represented MELA Sciences, Inc. in a $10 million follow-on offering
- Represented NeuroMetrix, Inc. in multiple follow-on offerings
- Represented Coley Pharmaceutical Group in its $102.6 million initial public offering
- Represented Targacept, Inc. in its $40.7 million initial public offering
- Represent H.C. Wainwright & Co., LLC in multiple follow-on offerings by biotechnology issuers
Mintz transactional and health regulatory professionals represented clinical-stage oncology company G1 Therapeutics in its $108.6 million initial public offering (IPO).
Mintz steered precision health company Quanterix Corporation through a $73.7 million initial public offering (IPO). The firm’s Securities & Capital Markets Practice advised Quanterix on the Securities and Exchange Commission review process as well as pricing and timing of the offering.