- Represented a Massachusetts based private real estate fund in the leasing of office and industrial properties in Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Texas and California.
- Represented a multibillion-dollar real estate investment trust (REIT) in the disposition of a portfolio of 30 industrial properties in the greater Chicago area.
- Represented a private equity affiliate in the negotiation of a ground lease extension for a major transportation center in Boston.
- Represented a private real estate company in the leasing of office and retail space for a portfolio of properties in Palo Alto.
- Represented an energy technology company in the negotiation of a lease for company headquarters in the greater Boston area.
- Represented corporate clients in connection with real estate due diligence matters.
- Represented pro bono clients in lease negotiations for retail space in various Boston neighborhoods.
Mintz closed a joint venture agreement and acquisition of a pre-permitted, mixed-use retail and residential development in Boston within a seven-day deadline. Mintz Real Estate, Corporate, Litigation, and Environmental attorneys worked on the deal.
Mintz helped private equity real estate investment firm Brookwood Financial Partners establish a leasing program and standard forms. Brookwood buys and operates commercial real estate properties in markets across the Unites States.