- Represented GTS Central Europe and its consortium of private equity investors in its €546 million acquisition by Deutsche Telekom AG
- Represented Columbia Capital in a tender offer to acquire a controlling interest in euNetworks Group Limited, a publicly held Singapore company engaged in the ownership and operation of fiber optic networks throughout Europe
- Represented M/C Partners in the sale of Melita, a cable and telecommunications company in Malta, to Apax Partners (France) and Fortino Capital
- Counsel in connection with a $500 million single investor fund with Highbridge Capital Management
- Counsel in connection with a $350 million single investor fund with ARES Capital Management
- Represented Oasis Outsourcing, a portfolio company of Nautic Partners and Altaris Capital Partners and the largest PEO in the US, in its sale to Stone Point Capital
- Represented ABRY Partners in the sale of PSI Services, a worldwide, industry-leading professional testing services provider, to Waud Capital Partners
- Represented Spectrum Equity Investors in the $272.5 million sale of its portfolio company, Choice Cable TV of Puerto Rico, to a subsidiary of Liberty Global
- Counsel to various non-US insurance companies regarding US federal excise tax matters
- Represented a private equity fund in raising a $550 million multi-investor fund
- Represented another private equity fund in raising a $1 billion multi-investor fund
- Counsel for a privately held, independent insurance brokerage and consulting company in its sale to a private equity backed strategic buyer
- Counsel for a large provider of fixed wireless broadband services in the US, in a series of recapitalization, redemption and financing transactions
- Represented a US private equity fund in making a controlling investment in a Brazilian fiber and data center company
- Represented US private equity investors in the sale of a provider of preventive health and wellness programs to a public company for $450 million
- Counsel for a private equity investor in connection with £90 million investment in UK-based global benefits management and employee engagement software company
- Counsel for a Canadian private equity investor in acquisition of a Florida-based web hosting provider
- Represented US private equity investors in forming and financing an acquirer of advanced wireless services licenses with more than $250 million of equity investments
- Represented private equity investors in equity financings totaling more than $275 million of a company that owns and operates significant fiber optic networks in the US
Mintz represented International Data Group, Inc., a leading market intelligence and data platform for the technology industry, in its sale to private equity funds managed by Blackstone.
Mintz advised biopharma company Spero Therapeutics on an agreement with Everest Medicines regarding the development and commercialization of a product to treat multidrug-resistant bacterial infections and option to license another.
Attorney Andrew Thorpe led a Mintz legal team that represented JMP Group LLC, a capital markets firm, in its sale to Citizens Financial Group.
Mintz advised Seventh Generation, a maker of environmentally friendly household cleaning products, from its beginnings as a catalog company through its evolution into a leading “green” company. Mintz also represented the company in its sale to Unilever.