- Currently doing comprehensive product risk assessments and litigation readiness analysis for biotech and life sciences, as well as tech companies that design, develop and manufacture novel products and product platforms.
- Currently national counsel representing a U.S.-based publicly traded biotechnology company in multi-jurisdictional product liability disputes involving FDA-approved pharmaceutical drugs and assay test development.
- Represented a pharmaceutical company in wrongful death and personal injury actions involving participants in phase III clinical trials.
- Represented a pharmaceutical company in a wrongful death action brought by the estate of a person who died while participating in a company-sponsored phase III clinical trial.
- Currently representing a European-based publicly traded pharmaceutical company as coordinating counsel in multi-jurisdictional product liability disputes involving an FDA-regulated pharmaceutical drug.
- Advised a sample and diagnostic testing manufacturer regarding claims related to diagnostic testing and product recall issues, successfully avoiding litigation.
- Represented a medical device manufacturer in a claim brought by the estate of a patient who died while allegedly using the manufacturer’s medical device.
- Represented a medical device manufacturer in multi-jurisdictional medical device litigation involving more than 250 individual claims.
In federal and state cases alleging a large pharmaceutical client and its co-developer failed to adequately warn regarding the risk of personal injury, Mintz delivered wins on every substantive issue, in every case, in every jurisdiction.