Resolving antitrust issues quickly and efficiently is critical for your business. Having counsel with the antitrust experience and the know-how to solve your issue is essential to making that happen. With one of the country’s premier communications regulatory practices, Mintz Levin represents telecommunications clients, ranging from emerging companies to established players. The scope of our experience and the types of clients we counsel are broad, which allows us to approach your issue from a comprehensive perspective.
When competition policy issues arise in the course of transactions or in multiparty disputes, we can help guide you through. We know the interplay between the enforcement of antitrust laws and the regulatory and legislative arenas. We have represented clients in connection with investigations and litigation brought by the Department of Justice, the Federal Trade Commission, the Federal Communications Commission, and state attorneys general throughout the country.
We have worked with telecommunications, cable, wireless, and Internet clients to obtain approval for or conditioning of government rejection of mergers. Our experience includes joint ventures, distribution issues, pricing issues, antitrust compliance programs, white-collar criminal and grand jury investigations, and legislative issues.
- Communications industry focused
- Obtained FTC clearance (after completion of a “second request” for information) for the largest competitive cable television merger ever approved by the federal antitrust agencies
- Attorneys include former FCC chairman
Areas of Focus
- Antitrust counseling
- Antitrust litigation
- Competitor collaborations
- FCC regulatory review and proceedings
- Government investigations
- Hart-Scott-Rodino merger approval process
- Mergers and acquisitions
Rankings & Recognitions
- Attorneys recognized by Chambers USA, Best Lawyers, and Super Lawyers