Criminal inquiries and civil lawsuits often proceed simultaneously. You need counsel who can adeptly manage both proceedings to protect your constitutional rights without detriment to your defense of civil litigation. Our white collar defense attorneys are particularly skilled at quickly understanding your business needs and working to minimize the impact of any government investigation on your company’s operations and employees.
In addition to representing clients before state and federal agencies, we have also represented various state agencies and public entities across a variety of issues. We have assisted government officials with ethics compliance and campaign finance law and been involved in the drafting of legislation and regulations.
- Successfully defended government contractors in state and federal debarment proceedings
- Negotiated release of withheld funds in connection with a contract dispute and allegations of procurement fraud
- Maintained federal funding for program despite violations of reporting requirements
- Years of experience representing individuals who are subjects, targets, or witnesses in government investigations
Areas of Focus
Rankings & Recognitions
- Attorneys recognized by Chambers USA, Best Lawyers, and Super Lawyers and include the following:
- Best Lawyers in America “Lawyer of the Year” for Criminal Defense / White Collar (2011)
- “Top Gun” in Ethisphere Institute’s Attorneys Who Matter (2011)
- ILO Client Choice Award winner for White Collar Crime (2011)
- BTI Client Service All-Star (2011)