Whether buying, developing, or selling real estate is your primary business, or you have transactions requiring in-depth knowledge of the real estate market, having experienced lawyers to lead you through the complexities of real estate deals is necessary for your success. Mintz Levin has represented domestic and international clients in sophisticated, large-scale real estate, acquisition, disposition, development, financing, and leasing transactions for over 25 years.
Our extensive real estate experience includes analyzing and structuring complex deals, coordinating projects of significant scope and complexity, providing strong negotiation throughout the acquisition, disposition, and development process, plus a range of other real estate matters and transactions throughout the US and internationally. Our clients include Fortune 50 to 500 companies, large and small landlords and tenants, corporate institutional and individual owners and developers of office, retail, industrial, waterfront, multi-use, and other commercial projects, and developers and other property owners in complex financial structuring and restructuring transactions.
- 450+ lawyers in 8 offices
- 35+ real estate attorneys
- 25+ years’ experience in sophisticated, large-scale real estate, acquisition, disposition, development, financing, and leasing transactions
- Practice and attorneys recognized by Chambers USA for real estate law
- Strategic real estate consulting services with our affiliate, ML Strategies, LLC
- Senior lawyers include a Commissioner of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- Integrated group of attorneys and professionals with environmental law, litigation, energy and clean tech, tax law, and government relations experience
Areas of Focus
Rankings & Recognitions
- Practice and 5 attorneys recognized by Chambers USA for real estate law
- National Tier 1 ranking for Real Estate Law – U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” (2014)