Date: December 1, 2020
Time: 1:00PM - 2:00PM
Location: Online Event
Join WBL, Mintz and MDLive for a webinar that will examine how COVID-19 has transformed the delivery of telehealth services in just six months and predict which changes are likely to be permanent. Topics will include:
- Will patients and providers continue to embrace telehealth as states “reopen”?
- Will the commercial payers make permanent the coverage expansion and reimbursement parity adopted during the pandemic?
- How will Congress and state legislatures address telehealth in the Medicare and Medicaid programs post COVID-19?
- Does a national system of provider licensure stand a chance?
- What will happen to the federal and state emergency orders that eased provider licensure privacy and security requirements?