- Represented GroGuru, which enables farmers to increase crop yield and reap the benefits of AI in their irrigation decisions, in its $2.9 million Seed funding.
- Represented investor in a financing for Digital Harvest, a data science company focused on agriculture.
- Helped to grow Gotham Greens, a worldwide pioneer in the field of urban agriculture and a leading regional producer of hyper-local, premium-quality, greenhouse grown vegetables, and herbs.
- Represented GreatPoint Ventures in the $30 million financing of Farmer’s Fridge, which makes fresh meals and stalks them in their self-service fridges.
- Represent a stealth mode company providing biotechnology solutions for the agriculture and environmental industries in corporate, immigration, and intellectual property matters.
- Represented NASDAQ-listed Yield10 Bioscience, a company focused on developing disruptive technologies for step-change improvements to crop yield to enhance global food security, in financing matters.
- Represent a food safety technology company in general corporate matters.
- Represent Franklin Robotics, which makes Tertill, an autonomous garden robot that cuts down weeds, in intellectual property matters.
- Represented C&S Wholesale Grocers in its 144A offering of $400 million senior secured notes.
- Represented Cambrian Innovation, a commercial provider of distributed wastewater treatment and resource recovery solutions for industries including food and beverage, beer, wine, spirits, and dairy, in in a Series B financing and a project financing facility. The project financing facility was a unique arrangement in which Cambrian’s financing partner could finance the construction and operation of a series of Cambrian's wastewater treatment facilities.
- Represented Axiom Energy, a provider of energy storage solutions to grocery stores and cold storage facilities, in its $7.6 million Series A financing.
- Represented Edenred North America, a subsidiary of Euronext-listed Edenred SA, in establishing a nutrition and wellness joint venture.
Mintz advises Cambrian Innovation on venture capital funding, general corporate matters, project finance, employment matters, and more — leveraging exceptional industry insight, start-up experience, and innovative thinking.