- Represented an investor and developer of office and technology facilities in the acquisitions and financings of rentable office and technology spaces throughout the continental United States.
- Represented a publicly traded company as a borrower in connection with an $81 Million CMBS loan to finance the purchase of an office complex in Hopkins, Minnesota.
- Represented Arc Capital Partners in its preferred equity joint venture investment to recapitalize Lido Marina Village, a 116,000 square foot waterfront retail and office property located on the Balboa Peninsula in Newport Beach, CA.
- Represented a family office in the formation of a joint venture to acquire and develop a 270-unit apartment complex with ground floor retail in Hollywood, CA from a private seller. The transaction involved acquisition and financing from a life insurance company.
- Represented a data center owner in a public private partnership, including its financing, acquisition, and development of data centers in San Francisco, Chicago, North Carolina and Toronto.
- Represented a private real estate investment firm in its $51 million acquisition and financing of an office campus in Phoenix.
- Mintz represented an opportunity fund in connection with a $100,000,000 CMBS refinancing loan, secured by a portfolio of net leased grocery distribution sites.
- Represented the developer partner of a joint venture in the syndicated construction financing of multiple phases of an office campus in Silicon Valley.
- Represented an international borrower in connection with a $185 million CMBS loan, comprised of mortgage and mezzanine financing and secured by a recently redeveloped historic office building in San Francisco, California.
- Represented a client in a CMBS loan in connection with the refinancing of a data center campus in the Western United States.
- Represented a data center in the redevelopment, financing, and leasing of its facility in Rockland County, New York, which included two rounds of public and private partnership benefits.
Mintz represented an affiliate of Colony Capital, Inc. and a joint venture partner in a financing for a multistate portfolio of properties. Mintz attorneys assisted Colony Capital, which was the borrower, with loan document negotiation and legal opinions.
Mintz closed a joint venture agreement and acquisition of a pre-permitted, mixed-use retail and residential development in Boston within a seven-day deadline. Mintz Real Estate, Corporate, Litigation, and Environmental attorneys worked on the deal.
Mintz represents a private real estate investment management company with offices in major US cities and international locations. Mintz advised the company, which has invested more than $14 billion in real estate deals, in its acquisition of a multifamily apartment complex in Revere, Massachusetts.
Mintz represented Menlo Equities, a private, vertically integrated commercial real estate investment firm, in its acquisition of 8 data centers and an 80% interest in a ninth from a partnership between an asset management company and a real estate investment company for approximately $487 million.