Location: Washington, DC
- Cease and Desist Orders: Practical Insights for Complainants and Respondents
Interplay of public interest issues in the context of cease and desist orders
- What are the requirements for proving “inventory”?
- What is “commercially significant”?
- Practical steps to take when seeking a cease and desist order
- Which defenses have been successful and why
- When and how to seek an advisory opinion from the ITC
- Timeline for advisory proceedings
- Takeaways from recent ITC advisory opinions
Aarti Shah is a Mintz Member who focuses her practice on patent litigation, leveraging her experience as trial counsel. Aarti helps clients develop and implement effective ITC strategies. She frequently writes and comments on matters involving the International Trade Commission.