Date: March 6, 2018
Time: 9:30AM - 10:30AM
Location: Washington, DC
- Cease and Desist Orders: Practical Insights for Complainants and Respondents
Interplay of public interest issues in the context of cease and desist orders
- What are the requirements for proving “inventory”?
- What is “commercially significant”?
- Practical steps to take when seeking a cease and desist order
- Which defenses have been successful and why
- When and how to seek an advisory opinion from the ITC
- Timeline for advisory proceedings
- Takeaways from recent ITC advisory opinions