Location: PLI New York - 1177 Avenue Of The Americas, Second Floor, New York, NY
Attend this renowned program, co-hosted by Mintz's Tara Corvo, and hear cutting-edge analysis of federal initiatives and FCC regulations. Plus examine the latest negotiation trends, current case law, and the latest technology forecasts. Join the country’s leading outside and in-house counsel representing cable operators, cable programmers, municipalities, and online service providers - and the regulators themselves - to gain an understanding of what has transpired in broadband and cable law over the past year and of where we might be heading.
- The priorities of Capitol Hill, the White House, and the FCC
- Mergers, acquisitions, and cutting the cord: what are the latest legal and regulatory developments implicated by a consolidating and changing marketplace?
- Franchising and ROW reform efforts
- Artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things — what broadband and cable providers need to know
- Privacy, cybersecurity, and threats to the communications supply chain
- Distribution drama: as distributors get bigger, what legal and regulatory protections balance the scale? Which party really needs protection?
- Content piracy — the latest developments
- Net neutrality — experts discuss litigation, as well as legislative and regulatory initiatives
- Cable’s new business initiatives: MVNOs and other innovation