Skip to main content

Form AR-11: Change of Address Notification

You are required to notify immigration authorities when you change your address.  The law specifies that within 10 days of moving, you are required to report your change of address to USCIS by filing a Form AR-11 online.  Compliance with this rule is a condition of your stay in the United States.  Failure to comply could have severe consequences on your ability to obtain a future visa or other immigration benefits.

You may file Form AR-11 online at:  We advise you to print and retain any electronic confirmation that you receive from USCIS verifying that you have successfully filed a Form AR-11. Each member of your family holding a nonimmigrant visa or green card is also required to complete a Form AR-11 within 10 days of a move. 

Clients of Mintz should notify their legal team of any address changes so that we may update our records.

Subscribe To Viewpoints