Since its pivotal decision on Alice Corp. v. CLS Bank last 2014, the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has been stricter in granting patent eligibility for all types of technology, including biotech patents. Recent rejections under §101 pose an alarming situation for patent applicants, making them more cautious in their succeeding applications.
Listen as a panel of distinguished patent professionals teams up with The Knowledge Group to provide the audience with the latest issues surrounding §101 eligibility rejections. Speakers will analyze, among other things, recent court decisions and rejections concerning biotech patent applications. They will also offer best practices and strategic tips in overcoming such rejections.
In this live webcast, the speakers will discuss:
- Overview of Supreme Court's Decision on Alice Corp. v. CLS Bank
- Rejections under §101 since Alice Corp.
- Lessons Learned from Recent Rejections
- Steps in Assessing Patent Eligibility for Biotech Patents
- Best Practices and Strategic Tips
For more information about this event, please click here.