Richard Mintz Summer Associate Diversity Scholarship
The Richard Mintz Summer Associate Diversity Scholarship is designed to help make our workplace and profession more diverse. Named in memory of Richard Mintz, a partner in the firm for 57 years and the son of one of the firm’s original members, the annual scholarship provides its recipient with the following benefits:
- $10,000 toward tuition for the third year of law school
- A paid summer position in Mintz Levin’s Boston, New York, or San Diego office between the second and third years of law school
Applying for the Scholarship
The Mintz Levin Scholarship Committee is looking for a law student from a diverse background who has demonstrated excellence in his or her studies, is community-minded, and has a commitment to diversity.
To be considered for the Richard Mintz Summer Associate Diversity Scholarship, please submit the following materials:
- An essay of 500 words or less describing a prior work, academic, or volunteer experience where your life viewpoint or perspective on a task or problem enhanced the process and result related to that issue.
- Your current resume
- Your undergraduate transcript
- Your law school grades
- A written recommendation from a law school faculty member (or have them e-mail this directly to email@example.com)
Our scholarship application process is now closed.
"My father and his partners took their responsibility very seriously — to build a firm that was inclusive and progressive in terms of its approach to diversity."