Richard Mintz Summer Associate Diversity Scholarship
The Richard Mintz Summer Associate Diversity Scholarship is designed to help make our workplace and profession more diverse. Named in memory of Richard Mintz, a partner in the firm for 57 years and the son of one of the firm’s original members, the annual scholarship provides its recipient with the following benefits:
- $10,000 toward tuition for the third year of law school
- A paid summer position in Mintz Levin’s Boston or San Diego office between your second and third year of law school
DEADLINE TO APPLY: July 20, 2018
Applying for the Scholarship
The Mintz Levin Scholarship Committee is looking for a law student from a diverse background who has demonstrated excellence in his or her studies, is community-minded, and has a commitment to diversity.
To be considered for the Richard Mintz Summer Associate Diversity Scholarship, please submit the following materials:
- Current resume
- Undergraduate transcript (unofficial or official)
- Law school grades (unofficial or official)
- An essay of 500 words or less describing a prior work, academic, or volunteer experience where your life viewpoint or perspective on a task or problem improved the process or resulted in a better solution.
Submit your application here
"My father and his partners took their responsibility very seriously — to build a firm that was inclusive and progressive in terms of its approach to diversity."