Location: Mandarin Oriental, Washington, DC
- The Role of Patent Aggregation in ITC Litigation
With potential benefits for patent holders and tremendous challenges for respondents, it has never been so critical to ensure that you are well-equipped to litigate at the ITC.
Join ITC and Federal Circuit Decision-Makers, In-House Counsel and Leading Private Practitioners for What is Regarded as the Most Comprehensive, Practical Event of Its Kind.
Conference sessions will include impactful ITC conversations on:
- How to deal with an ITC evidentiary hearing that is commonly one week
- Economic v. technical prong issues in Domestic Industry
- Costs and challenges associated with being a third party subject to a subpoena
- When to move for a protective order and limit discovery
- Weighing the costs and benefits of engaging in litigation at the ITC
- How data privacy issues impact discovery in China, Japan and Korea
In the session entitled, "The Role of Patent Aggregation in ITC Litigation," Aarti Shah will discuss:
- Recent case studies
- What is the role and the consequences of insurance in ITC litigation
- How active are they, how they work and how they can help