Date: October 22, 2015
Location: New York, NY
Mintz Levin's Jeff Moerdler is a featured speaker at this year's half-day symposium focused on smart building technology and maximizing ROI.
Businesses are looking to move their critical business applications to the cloud. Stay ahead of the competition and give prospective tenants what they are looking for – a space with the ability to deploy critical applications constantly, consistently and without a second thought.
This event features the leaders of Smart Building Technology. Together they will present on an array of ideas, tools and solutions that will allow you to build a road map toward a more technologically sound environment resulting in a better experience for your tenants. IT starts here.
Featured presenters and contributors are:
- Telecom Infrastructure
- American Tower
- Integrated Building Technologies
- CopperTree Analytics
- BCM One
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C
Keynotes on the following topics:
- Generating Cost Savings with Integrated Building Technologies
- Increasing Revenue Streams with Rooftop Technology Management
- Mega-Bandwidth to Ensure Tenant Satisfaction and Lease Attractiveness
- Wireless Technology Innovation
- Legal and Financial Incentives to Maximize ROI
New York Yacht Club
37 West 44th Street
New York, NY 10036
Date & Time
Thursday, October 22, 2015
7:30 AM to 12:00 PM (EDT)