Date: November 10, 2016
Time: 6:30AM - 7:30AM
Location: Washington, DC
- FTC’s Authority Applied to the Regulation of Medical Devices
- The FTC's jurisdiction
- The FTC-FDA Liaison Agreement
- FTC Advertising Substantiation Principles - the competent and reliable scientific evidence standard
- Qualified claims and disclosures
- FTC's current trends, priorities, and enforcement actions as they do and may pertain to the medical technology industry
For more information, please click here.
Joanne S. Hawana counsels global Mintz clients on regulatory and distribution-related considerations for new FDA-regulated products. She also advises clients on the business impacts of new federal and state actions on food, drugs, cosmetics, electronic nicotine systems, and medical devices.