Date: November 10, 2016
Time: 6:30AM - 7:30AM
Location: Washington, DC
- FTC’s Authority Applied to the Regulation of Medical Devices
- The FTC's jurisdiction
- The FTC-FDA Liaison Agreement
- FTC Advertising Substantiation Principles - the competent and reliable scientific evidence standard
- Qualified claims and disclosures
- FTC's current trends, priorities, and enforcement actions as they do and may pertain to the medical technology industry
For more information, please click here.
Joanne counsels global clients on the regulatory and distribution-related implications when bringing a new FDA-regulated product to market and how to ensure continued compliance after a product is commercialized.