Location: Boston, MA
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Unique Challenges for Healthcare Institutions
This panel will focus on the unique negotiation, dispute resolution, and collaboration challenges that arise during mergers and acquisitions of healthcare institutions, including how these institutions manage change and maintain the highest quality of care.
- Jeff Weiss, a Founder at Vantage Partners and leader of their Alliance Practice and Healthcare Group
- Michele Garvin, Senior Vice President and General Counsel of Boston Children’s Hospital
- Brent Henry, Vice President and General Counsel of Partners Healthcare
- Deborah Joelson, Senior Vice President of Strategic Services at TuftsMedical Center